Fantastic analog synth that can easily be edited via software for Windows, MacOS or IOS. Comes with original box, printed manual and power supply. Asking $200, or make an offer (or trade) at email@example.com.
A Portable Analog Synth Powerhouse
With an all-analog audio path and dual oscillators with continuously variable waveshapes, the IK Multimedia Uno Synth is capable of conjuring truly massive sounds. Designed with boutique synth maker Soundmachines, the Uno Synth is the result of decades of experience in hardware and software synth design. Shape sounds with its multimode filter, LFO, two envelopes, and effects. Compose on the fly with its built-in sequencer, complete with a 27-note keyboard and 13 scale options. With all this packed into a completely portable design, and with connectivity for the rest of your music-making gear, the IK Multimedia Uno Synth is a highly capable synth for modern producers.
Powerful arpeggiator and sequencer onboard
Whether you’re in your studio or on the train, the IK Multimedia Uno Synth’s onboard sequencer means you’ll be able to create and capture your musical ideas anywhere. Record in real time with the 27-note keyboard, or use step edit to program each of the 16 steps individually. The keyboard defaults to the chromatic scale, and you can select from 13 preset scales for fast musical results. Factoring in the four-octave, 10-mode arpeggiator, the Uno Synth is capable of evocative arp sequences, liquidy basslines, animated grooves, and much more.
Analog signal path with digital convenience
From its dual oscillators (with continuously variable waveshapes) to its OTA-based multimode filter, the Uno Synth’s analog signal path promises sonic superiority. And its analog strengths are bolstered with digital conveniences, such as the ability to save and recall presets instantly. It’s also self-tuning, so you know your oscillators will never drift out of tune from the rest of your instruments.
Complete connectivity for any workflow
The Uno Synth can be powered via USB or with four AA batteries, and its portable nature is enhanced with versatile connectivity. Electronic musicians at Sweetwater appreciate the MIDI I/O ports, allowing you to sequence other modules or control the Uno Synth from an external sequencer or controller. All parameters — even MIDI clock — can be controlled via MIDI CC. An audio input allows for daisy-chaining other devices, and its high-quality audio output is ready to connect to your mixer or recording device. Best of all, its USB connection is your gateway to the Uno Synth editor/librarian software for Mac and PC, making it easy to create and save your custom sounds.
IK Multimedia Uno Synth Analog Synthesizer Features:
- Portable monophonic analog synthesizer
- All-analog signal path with self-tuning oscillators
- 2 independent analog oscillators with saw, triangle, and pulse waves
- Oscillator waveforms are continuously variable
- Osc section also includes pulse-width modulation and white noise generation
- 2-pole multimode resonant filter offers LPF, HPF, and BPF modes
- AD envelope for filter, AR envelope for amplitude, and full ADSR control via MIDI CC or software editor
- LFO with saw, square, triangle, sine, random, and sample-and-hold waveforms for modulating pitch, filter, or amp
- 40 controls at your fingertips, with 4 encoders combined with function buttons
- Multi-touch 27-note chromatic keyboard with 13 selectable scale modes
- Built-in delay effect plus 5 performance effects
- 10-mode, 4-octave arpeggiator
- 16-step sequencer with real-time recording and step editing
- Audio input for daisy-chaining other synths modules, drum machines, etc.
- Software editor/librarian for Mac/PC makes it easy to create and save custom sounds
- Complete MIDI implementation — all parameters and clock can be controlled via external MIDI CC
- Powered via USB or 4 x AA batteries