Excellent condition, includes original power supply and box. Includes new knobs (easier to turn). $100.
A modern version of the famed SQ-10 step sequencer, the Korg SQ-1 puts 2 x 8 steps, a large selection of I/O, and a variety of synthesizer modes into a convenient, compact package. Although designed as a companion for Korg’s MS-20 semi-modular synth, the SQ-1’s flexibility lets you control everything from vintage analog synths to the newest compact synthesizers. On top of that, the durable SQ-1 will hold up gig after gig, thanks to its sturdy metal construction. The synth-tweakers here at Sweetwater are stoked by how the SQ-1 frees them from the numerically-bound parameter editing that’s typical in their DAWs. Take it from us, the Korg SQ-1 step sequencer will liberate your inspiration!
- Lets you control the MS-20, as well as other vintage and modern synths
- 8 sequencer modes for creative flexibility
- Volca-inherited step edit buttons give you loads of improvisatory possibilities
- Sturdy metal construction for durability
- Battery operation for portability